A Flavor-Packed Menu
- Puerto Rican beef & cheese empanada
- Puerto Rican chicken empanada
- North Indian Potato Samosa with Tamarind Chutney. Vegan
- Japanese Vegetable Gyoza with Dipping sauce. Vegan
- Japanese Pork Gyoza with Dipping sauce
- Pernil (Puerto Rican roast pork). Gluten-free
- Yellow rice with Pigeon Peas. Vegan & Gluten-free
- Maduros (roasted sweet plantain). Vegan & Gluten-free
- Chana Masala (tangy North Indian chickpeas). Vegan & Gluten-free
- Saag Paneer (cubed fresh cheese in spinach sauce). Vegan & Gluten-free
- Green Salad with romaine, tomato, corn, and red onion. Vegan & Gluten-free
Why It Works
We can pair authentic dishes from different parts of the world when the flavor profiles match.
Large numbers of Indians (from India) were brought to the Caribbean as indentured laborers. With them, they brought their culinary traditions and flavors. Many Caribbean dishes and Indian dishes are the same — such as roti (flatbread), chana (chickpeas) and goat curry. Other Caribbean dishes use ingredients that are also found in Indian cuisine, such as cilantro, cumin, and plantains.
Given the similarities in the flavors, we could curate a cohesive menu featuring authentic Caribbean and Indian food. ❤️