Katrina had a clear vision for her reception: Spanish, Boho and Romantic.
She wanted to serve food from Mexico, Puerto Rico and and the US. So we curated a flavor-packed menu for her, which was served on white and gold place-settings with blue glassware.
The Dream Team
We pulled together a team of local businesses to bring her vision to life!
- Chef-owned micro businesses that specialized in their requested menu.
- Two different locally-owned rental companies to source the china, glassware and cutlery needed for the specific look they wanted.
- A day-of event coordinator who managed and set-up all the decor (among other things).
- And Upohar staff, who took care of everything related to meal service on their wedding day.
It was an amazing production (even if we say so ourselves) and a beautiful experience for the host and guests alike!
- Passed appetizers
- Buffet Dinner
- Dessert Station Set-up
- Wedding Cake-cutting & plating
- Hot Coffee Service
- Setup / Breakdown
- Rental Coordination
- Clean Up / Trash Removal
- Service Staff
Their Flavor-Packed Menu
- Mini Chicken Empanadas
- Mini Beef & Cheese Empanadas
- Corn Chips with Salsa Verde and Pico de Gallo
- Pernil (garlic-marinated Puerto Rican roast pork)
- Pollo Asado (garlic and herb-marinated roast chicken)
- Stewed Pinto Beans with olives and potatoes in a savory sofrito broth (vegan & gluten-free)
- Cuban Black Beans with bell peppers and herbs (vegan & gluten-free)
- Coconut Rice (vegan & gluten-free)
- Maduros (roasted sweet plantains)
- Mango Salsa
- Green Salad
- Pastelillos de Guayaba (guava puff pastries)
- Pan Dulce (Mexican sweet bread)
- Wedding Cake