Full Service Catering
Our full service catering package is designed to manage all aspects of your entire meal service. The base package can be extended with optional add-ons, for a customized fit. This package can be used for:
- Appetizer Receptions
- Fundraising Galas
- Special Events and Private Parties
Full service catering works best for event hosts who have other people (staff or vendors) taking care of event other details unrelated to catering.
Browse our Gallery
Full Service Inclusions & Add-ons
Base Package Inclusions
We develop personalized menus based on your tastes and dietary needs. The full service base package includes:
- Appetizers (passed or stationed)
- Buffet dinner
Browse some of our popular menus!
- For Appetizer Receptions, you may replace the dinner menu with an extensive selection of passed and stationed appetizers.
- If you want dinner only, please ask for updated pricing.
We arrive before meal service is scheduled to begin, and leave after meal service ends. The package includes:
- Service staff to set-up, serve and clean-up
- Serving-ware for dinner buffet
- Food signage
- Eco-friendly disposable places-settings
- One pre-event venue visit
- Round-trip mileage and travel time
During the pre-event venue visit, we review the room layout, check parking and unloading areas, and assess the venue for any special needs (such as, staging area and access to water).
- Desserts and/or Dessert Station Set-up
- Cake-cutting and Plating Service
- Certified bartenders
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverage packages
China, Glassware & Table Linen
- Upgrade from eco-friendly disposables
- Add table linen and/or cloth napkins
Event Coordination Services
- Pre-event Venue visit
- Timeline and floor-plan creation
- Vendor coordination
- Staff for Event Day Coordination and Execution for up to twelve (12) hours
Photography & Videography Services
- Various packages are available through Emerald Stone Photography
- Contact us for 15% discount code (to apply to any package)
- Add this service if your venue doesn’t provide a dumpster