If you’re looking for a fully gluten-free catering menu for your special event, look no further. There is a world of options (literally) waiting for you!
Take a look at what’s possible.
Appetizers & Hors d'Oeuvres
This is just a shortlist of gluten-free catering menus to whet your appetite:
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls with dipping sauce
- Thai Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Greek Souvlakia (pork or chicken skewers)
- Iraqi Hummus with Crudités
- Mexican Street Tacos on corn tortillas with assorted filling
Fully Gluten-Free Dinner Menus
- Puerto Rican Roast Pork served with Yellow Rice, Sweet Plantains, and Green Salad
- Thai Red Curry with Chicken, and Stir-fried Mixed Vegetables served with Jasmine Rice
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Rice and Beans and Braised Cabbage
- North Indian Saag Paneer and Chana Masala on Cumin Rice (vegetarian)
Looking for Vegan AND Gluten-Free?
We can do that too! Here are three options for you to get started:
- West African Peanut Stew served with Collard Greens on Jollof Rice
- Cuban Black Beans served with Coconut Rice, Sweet Plantains and Mango Salsa
- Chinese homestyle crispy tofu and vegetable stir-fry served on jasmine rice
And Gluten-Free Desserts?
Here are two:
- Stroopwafels – European Dutch cinnamon waffle cookies, filled with caramel. Choose from regular, Chocolate Dipped, Salted Caramel.
- Assorted Cupcakes (vegan and gluten-free). Several flavors available!
You can mix and match items to curate a catering menu to suit your tastes and preferences. We offer free menu consultation, if you need guidance.
This means, you can have an all-out gluten-free feast!
Contact us for more inspiration.